Thursday, March 29

Officially back.

I think I have a lot of explaining to do. I know it took me ages since my last update but bare with me, I can explain. I'm pretty sure much of my readers have already forgotten me, well it's okay. That's a sad thing though. So here it goes. . .

I have been very occupied with the happenings just before the year 2011 ends, haven't had the chance to post about holidays and new year. Though I did promise myself to write it on my personal journal, I guess that pretty much counts because I actually did. I think I will just keep it in the journal instead of putting it here. I will try my very best to make this as updated as possible, you know 3 months have passed and many things have happened so I think I should start writing now. I just wanted to welcome myself back here, uh, okay bye.

No comments: